Raglan Road or House of Blues? Ready...go!

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
as opposed the the chef at HOB...? Also they have the same actual in the kitchen chef right? In my opinion go where you think you will like the entertainment and food better

The entrees at Ragland road are not very good now. Brunch offerings are horrific... especially the Schnitzel I had my last visit. Lunch is now almost all sandwiches, and even the venerable Sod the Stew is bland now.

The only bright points would be the appetizers and booze ;)

Club Cooloholic

The entrees at Ragland road are not very good now. Brunch offerings are horrific... especially the Schnitzel I had my last visit. Lunch is now almost all sandwiches, and even the venerable Sod the Stew is bland now.

The only bright points would be the appetizers and booze ;)
That's my fear with all these restaurant setups. They pay a fortune for the spaces, but how much effort goes into the food

LeighM

For evening entertainment, I would go with dinner at Raglan Road. I loved the musicians and dancers but the food was just okay when we were there. The food was slightly better at House of Blues when we went a couple years prior. Plus, I was upset HoB didn't actually play any blues music in the restaurant LOL. They had images of the blues greats on the walls but I didn't hear one song while I was there :cautious:. But it still wasn't good enough for a repeat visit. Especially now that Art Smith's Homecomin is at Disney Springs. Those shrimp and grits!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom