Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

networkpro

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
My DW and I had the misfortune to dine at Raglan Road post brunch menu change this past week and were severely disappointed. Gone were the Sangers, roastys, and ham only to be replaced with sad breakfast items and one sad little pie of the day. The only bright spot was my DW's ability to get a Forrest of Scallops as an appetizer. Unfortunately she paired it with the Tomato and Lobster bisque (which was pretty a thin horrific concoction of what tasted like they washed the lobster in old bay seasoning and watered down tomato juice and it smelled fishy ) . I had the Schnitzel Savvy which wasnt bad, it just wasnt spectacular... bland.

We miss the old menu.

Plowboy

When we went to brunch there last November I too had the Schnitzel Savvy and I added a Guinness to wash it down. It was pretty good (or was that the Guinness?). If I could remember what Mrs. P had I'd die a happy man. I, as well as many others, have noticed a definite trend of disney restaurants cutting back items, jacking up prices, etc. . Was the menu change you refer to since November?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom