Raglan Road - any oppinions on it?

fillerup

This, in my honest, humble, and aged opinion, might very well be the best desert on the planet!:slurp:

Ok, the Bread Pudding.

Normally, I'd jump on a statement like the one above and dis the poster.

However, not the best on the planet - but more likely the best in the known universe.

Save room for it, save money for it, save time for it. Don't try to eat one alone.

You consume 30 calories just by reading about it on the menu, 50 more when you order it, 150 when it gets to the table - and thousands by eating it.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
Ok, the Bread Pudding.

Normally, I'd jump on a statement like the one above and dis the poster.

However, not the best on the planet - but more likely the best in the known universe.

Save room for it, save money for it, save time for it. Don't try to eat one alone.

You consume 30 calories just by reading about it on the menu, 50 more when you order it, 150 when it gets to the table - and thousands by eating it.

In this case, I might actually deserve a good dissing.....the desert is that good!

WDFAN1977

My sister's family and I ate there on our last trip in Aug. We had the free dining plan and were looking for restaurants and of course everything was booked. So we took a chance with RR. We decided, after eating, we made a great choice. The food:slurp: and atmosphere were excellent.

Aurora_25

And you two are welcome for me introducing it to you. ;) :wave:

I can't wait to be back eating there in a couple of days!!!
Thanks so much Scott!!! Can't wait to get back there- maybe you and Melissa will be able to eat dinner with us there one night :D Wouldn't that be great??:sohappy:

WDWScottieBoy

Thanks so much Scott!!! Can't wait to get back there- maybe you and Melissa will be able to eat dinner with us there one night :D Wouldn't that be great??:sohappy:

Consider it a double-date! :lol:

Dinner followed by a night at the AC.

And depending on what time I land at MCO tonight, I might be going there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom