Raglan Irish Pub - Seeking Reviews

mickeysshoes

We LOVE Ragland Road....its the spot we choice to sit back and relax at on night mid trip. Sit and drink and listen to the awesome music...and the food is good also. Forrest of Scallops and the burgers are excellent!!! This is now our #2 on our list of must go to...but we sit at the bar so dont need ADR's!!!!! You will not be sorry here!!!

mrtoad

We have eaten there 3 times. I really like it. The It's Not Bleedin' Chowder is so good. I can't wait to have it again....

Eeyore

Mrs. WDWMAGIC [Assistant Administrator]
Premium Member
We visit Raglan Road a few times every trip (for now anyway, one more price hike and our meals there will be limited). The food is quite good and the building is beautiful. In my opinion the Fada burger is one of the best on Disney property and the bread and butter pudding is fantastic.

We have an entire dining section on WDWMagic including reviews and menus for most WDW restaurants.

http://www.wdwmagic.com/Dining.htm

Raglan Road

Whispering Canyon Cafe

Sci-Fi

Mama Melrose

Crystal Palace

Via Napoli

Hope that helps! Have a great trip. :wave:

ob1thx1138

Ate there our last day on deluxe dinning plan, so we were pretty sick of eating at this point. The food was excellent, the beer was nice, and we only ate about 2 bites out of each serving.

MagicMegan

I ate the pot roast, and it was horrible. Other people with me liked their food though. I just made a bad choice. I'm going to go for scallops sometime this trip.

hibbsofep

We've been there twice-going again on next trip. I loved my chicken dish, DS loved the fish and chips. Desserts are fabulous-especially bread/butter pudding.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom