Rafts for baby at resort pools?

tritonpwrd

Original Poster
Hi,
Later this month we will be staying at CBR and wanted to enjoy the pool. We will be traveling with my 6 month old son. He has a small raft for babies with a little canopy roof on it to keep him out of the sun. Is this allowed to be used in the Disney pools or is there a no flotation device policy. Thanks for any info.

ToTBellHop

Hi,
Later this month we will be staying at CBR and wanted to enjoy the pool. We will be traveling with my 6 month old son. He has a small raft for babies with a little canopy roof on it to keep him out of the sun. Is this allowed to be used in the Disney pools or is there a no flotation device policy. Thanks for any info.
The raft is allowed but many lifeguards will not allow the canopy as it restricts view of the infant. Does the canopy come off?

tritonpwrd

Original Poster
Yes it is removable, but we will be holding onto him at all times. Hopefully we will be able to use the canopy because the Florida sun is a killer.

ToTBellHop

Yes it is removable, but we will be holding onto him at all times. Hopefully we will be able to use the canopy because the Florida sun is a killer.
I was told to remove it and have read this from others. You could always have a lazy lifeguard, but my understanding is that it is their policy not to allow canopies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom