Radko Cinderella Castle Ornament

MagicalDreamer

Original Poster
RADKO CINDERELLA CASTLE ORNAMENT....
I know this ornament is not longer made...does anyone out there have one they are selling in perfect shape? I have been bidding for the ONLY one on ebay for a week now and im sick of being out bid and its really getting costly. I wanted this ornament as a superise for my husband for our vow renewal at Disney. IF anyone can help me or direct me, thank you in advance.:brick: : :cry:

BRER STITCH

I swear the Christmas Shop at Downtown Disney had TONS of these when we were there in September. I realize that was a few months BEFORE Christmas, but they had lots of them!

If you have not yet done so, give them a call and inquire about buying one from them. I can't imagine they are all gone, but with the Holidays just past, you never know......

It's worth a shot though, and you'll probably get a better deal than at the E-BAY auction!

GOODLUCK!

:wave:

MagicalDreamer

Original Poster
Originally posted by BRER STITCH
I swear the Christmas Shop at Downtown Disney had TONS of these when we were there in September. I realize that was a few months BEFORE Christmas, but they had lots of them!

If you have not yet done so, give them a call and inquire about buying one from them. I can't imagine they are all gone, but with the Holidays just past, you never know......

It's worth a shot though, and you'll probably get a better deal than at the E-BAY auction!

GOODLUCK!

:wave:

Thank you,I will give them a call..as simple as that is, i never thought to call them..lol

MagicalDreamer

Original Poster
Radko...no go

I called today about the ornament...they dont carry it anymore:brick: Now im looking for a mickey tux vest (champange in color) for the renewal.We want to buy it not rent it, even have someone here to make it if i can find the fabric...its a never ending hunt for things that arent around anymore:hammer:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom