Radisson Hotel Orlando-Lake Buena Vista

WishandDream

We stayed there last September. It is a very nice, brand new hotel. The pool is fairly standard. It is located right off the entrance to the downtown Disney hotel area. The only downfall is that the shuttle to the parks didn't work for us. We had a rental car and that worked just fine...ten to fifteen minute drive to any of the parks.

DarrenLevesley

Original Poster
Thanks for that guys.
Must admit I'm thinkinh of giving it a try, I can get a room for around £40 a night. - the only thing that concerns me is the location I have never stayed on the 535 before - Oh well first time for everything!

klineski96

My wife and I have never stayed at the Radisson in Lake Buena Vista before, but we have stayed at the Radisson in Celebration well over a dozen times in the last 3 years. We love it. It's always very clean, very quiet, the pool is wonderful, it's very affordable, and just a short short drive to any of the parks (they have a shuttle too, but we always have our car).

We live just a few minutes north of Orlando, but we stay here when we know we'll be at the parks late for Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party, Pirate and Princess Party or if we just need to get away and relax for a day.

I highly recommend this off site hotel to anyone looking for a great place to stay at a great price. We have never been let down.

Johnnypockets

The Radisson in Celebration is great. I was a little worried the first time I booked there because of negative reviews but I loved it there.

The new Radisson on 535 is in a great location. You are very close to downtown disney and there are plenty of things to do in your immediate area.

DarrenLevesley

Original Poster
Thanks for the info guys, Ive booked it!

My Hotels for next trip are now complete!

Best Western Lakeside
Hard Rock Hotel
Radisson Hotel Lake Buena Vista

Only the Disney tickets and HHN tickets to buy now :sohappy:

Johnnypockets

I also had a good experience with the Best Western Lakeside. It is fairly large and spread out. There is one or two extra quiet pools apart from the main pool. The property was well maintained and the room was in good shape for the price. I stayed there when I left Ft. Lauderdale during Wilma. The place was a godsend.

DarrenLevesley

Original Poster
I also had a good experience with the Best Western Lakeside. It is fairly large and spread out. There is one or two extra quiet pools apart from the main pool. The property was well maintained and the room was in good shape for the price. I stayed there when I left Ft. Lauderdale during Wilma. The place was a godsend.

I must amit I liked the look of the place. Plus I have not stayed on the 192 west for many a year.

perry23

I think the Radisson is always a good choice!
The employees were very friendly and we were extremely comfortable when we stayed there

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom