Radiator Springs Racers

Thumper14

Original Poster
I visited Cars Land in 2012 and found the single rider line most helpful. Do they still have it and is it still a time saver?[

Thumper14

Original Poster
Single rider is definitely still available, and very much a time saver! Take advantage of it if you can while you're there.
We actually like it better, because you are more than likely to race the one your with. I remember the lines being 2+ hours long in 2012 and the single rider line was less than 30. We made the novice mistake of waiting almost an hour to get fast passes. Then we saw the single rider and never stood in the standby line or fast pass line again!

Thumper14

Original Poster
Awesome that is what I remembered. I am coming in late April so it might be more than 10 minutes by then. One 90 minute wait in standby in 2012 was good for a lifetime. I think I memorized the queue.

34th wedding anniversary and now we come without kids!   

Single Rider Lines are great. Radiator Racers works great and check also with california Screamin. We have used single rider line for that ride too, though sometimes it isn't faster. Peek in and see how many people are standing by the elevator by the ride loading zone. If not many, go for it. Also Matterhorn Bobsleds has a single rider line.

loveglobe

Just an FYI sometimes they don't open the single rider line right away in the morning. The last time I tried to get on it, the CM said something about how they wait until the stand by line fills up to a certain point etc. It was already at 45 minutes so I'm not sure what that point is. When we walked by about an hour later the single rider line had opened and the stand by line was ridiculously long.

Thumper14

Original Poster
Just an FYI sometimes they don't open the single rider line right away in the morning. The last time I tried to get on it, the CM said something about how they wait until the stand by line fills up to a certain point etc. It was already at 45 minutes so I'm not sure what that point is. When we walked by about an hour later the single rider line had opened and the stand by line was ridiculously long.
I have been watching the wait times and noticed the single rider line closed at times. Now I know why.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom