Radiator Springs Racer

fdcfjj

Original Poster
Hi All,
We just watched the Radiator Springs Racer and my kids loved it! They asked me if the ride would ever make it to Walt Disney World. I told them other rides have come here from there...maybe. What are your thoughts? Would it ever be a possibility if it is extremely successful?

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Hi All,
We just watched the Radiator Springs Racer and my kids loved it! They asked me if the ride would ever make it to Walt Disney World. I told them other rides have come here from there...maybe. What are your thoughts? Would it ever be a possibility if it is extremely successful?
It has been speculated that it may appear in a newly expanded Pixar Place. We'll see.

fdcfjj

Original Poster
I doubt it..We have Test Track which is pretty much the same concept...
Yes...but it's so beautiful with the landscaping, music and Cars characters really coming to life. The imagineers really did an awesome job transporting you right into the movie.

Donfan

I just watched Cars 2 in preparation for a trip to Disneyland this week. In keeping with WDW's theme of a World experience, I can easily see something based on the World Grand Prix from that movie coming to DHS Pixar Place as an addition of an e-ticket to that area. Japan, France, Italy, England, are all represented in that movie as well as in EPCOT. It seems sensible to me.

bubbles1812

As much as I would like to say it is likely, it's just not at the moment or even any time soon. Even talk of Pixar Place in DHS expanding is just smoke at this point. There has been no confirmation TDO wants to do that...so far what we seem to here is that TDO continues to be cheap and refuses to greenlight the more expensive projects. Maybe, maybe someday but I'd say not within the next 5 years at least.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom