Radiator Springs Blueprint

paul436

everything is projected to be completed by at least Summer 2012. that's if everything goes according to schedule and there are no major delays :)
Sounds like a perfect time to go visit my sister in LA again. I was there in 2007 so I should be good to go again in 2012.

EPCOT Explorer

with almost 6 acres of hand-carved rock and peaks that reach 125+ feet, it will surely be an impressive sight. Radiator Springs Racers is considered the crown jewel of the DCA expansion and the most expensive addition.. at this point i'm not yet worried about any major budget cuts.

A few pictures from the D23 expo that show the intricate rockwork and other details

646560983_UR8xD-L.jpg

646559957_8gGM3-L.jpg

646560670_f3e8d-L.jpg

646564619_Lb8Hb-L.jpg

646560357_Hhxra-L.jpg

all pictures by MintCrocodile. See his full blog entry with bigger pictures and report from his D23 expo trip here.

More information about the ride and Carsland in general w/ additional pictures here
*sigh*
AMAZING. :lol:

everything is projected to be completed by at least Summer 2012. that's if everything goes according to schedule and there are no major delays :)
RIGHT on time. ;)

xsupaxmanxsfnex

Original Poster
That rock work does look amazing. I am so excited to see this. Does anyone see this in the near future at DHS or will it be a while if not at all.

TP2000

Does anyone see this in the near future at DHS or will it be a while if not at all.

Anything is possible when you look at things from a 20 or 30 year perspective, but there are no current plans to add Cars Land or RSR to any other Disney park except DCA. There have also been no recent or credible rumors that it will appear in WDW within this decade.

plutoismyhero

Anything is possible when you look at things from a 20 or 30 year perspective, but there are no current plans to add Cars Land or RSR to any other Disney park except DCA. There have also been no recent or credible rumors that it will appear in WDW within this decade.

I would have to say i would rather it not come to DHS. It would be nice to get monster inc coaster and maybe an incredibles ride but not a WHOLE land devoted to cars

sponono88

A couple screenshots posted by MiceChat poster simba, from the recent DCA video -

Radiator Springs at night

CarsSmall.jpg

Inside RSR, before the race you will enter either Luigi's Tires or Ramone's

2i77ajt.jpg

Inside RSR, caverns

152yil2.jpg

encounter Mater along the way

radiatorsprings2.gif

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom