Quiz Ladies on Hulu Nov 3, 2023

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Original Poster
Trailer and Poster for 20th Century Studios’ Hilarious and Heartfelt Comedy 'Quiz Lady'

TP2000

I keep seeing ads for this on YouTube, and I'm intrigued.

I fell in love with Awkafina when my Vietnamese friend told me in 2018 that I HAD to watch Crazy Rich Asians. That movie was hysterical and really good. I've never been to Singapore, but have flown on Singapore Airlines repeatedly and now want to visit the city-state itself.

If it's got Awkafina in it, it's probably funny. And the trailers are funny. I just don't want to have to subscribe to Hulu and get bogged down in Disney+ crap to watch it.

DKampy

I keep seeing ads for this on YouTube, and I'm intrigued.

I fell in love with Awkafina when my Vietnamese lady friend told me in 2018 that I HAD to watch Crazy Rich Asians. That movie was hysterical and really good. I've never been to Singapore, but have flown on Singapore Airlines repeatedly and now want to visit the city-state itself.

If it's got Awkafina in it, it's probably funny. And the trailers are funny. I just don't want to have to subscribe to Hulu and get bogged down in Disney+ crap to watch it.
You can subscribe to Hulu without Disney plus…or you can Get Disney plus and watch The Little Mermaid which includes Awkafina’s talents

TP2000

You can subscribe to Hulu without Disney plus…or you can Get Disney plus and watch The Little Mermaid which includes Awkafina’s talents

She is in The Little Mermaid? I had no idea. As what? A live action person or a character voice?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom