quieter days to go to the theme parks in Sept 2014

I'm going to Orlando in Sept - 10th to 23rd.

I've been looking up a few websites to plan which days is the best to go to each theme park... But every website has different predictions and recommendations!

Can you lot either tell me trusty websites that you go by for your trips to Orlando or can you tell me yourself from your experiences?

Here are the parks that I'll be wanting to go to; Universal Studios, Island of Adventures, Magic Kingdom, Disney Quest, Animal Kingdom, Ecopt, Disney Studios, SeaWorld and Busch Gardens.

Rutt

We went in sept. 2013 and crowds were heavy. I mean no not summer heavy , but when you have a 30 minutes wait for stitch it's heavy.
We went sept of last year and the only wait at all we had was TSMM. Everything else was less than 10 mins I believe. Parks weren't busy at all.

Upvote 0

cbettua

I am going from Sept 20th to the 25th, from what I have experienced in the past September is a low crowd month due to school starting.

Upvote 0

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Nope! The first MNSSHP party is September 1st. Just make sure you're not scheduling a MK day on a party date otherwise you'll have to leave MK at 4pm!

The park closes at 7PM, so you have to leave by 7PM, not 4PM. MNSSHP starts at 4....

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom