Quicksilver, has anyone used it lately?

phichi17

Original Poster
I have reserved transportation with this service and was wondering if anyone has used them lately? How's the service? Are they courteous? How are the vehicles ( I reserved a town car)?

Thanks in advance:wave:

Computer Magic

We used them in may. We reserved a town car but was upgraded to their SUV at no charge; very courteous and great service.

Will use them on our next trip

FanofDinsey1981

we used it last august, and it was fantastic. our driver was waitingfor us at baggage, and he helped us load everything. 4 adult bags fit in the trunk. 4 adults and 1 driver fit very comfortably in the car (towncar), and the driver had the AC blarin' so it was nice and cool. he was very kind, though his english was a bit off (Croatian), but did his best to chat with us.

I highly recommend quicksliver.

We used them in January and had the Escalade as well--very nice. Service was outstanding and the drivers both to and from the resort were friendly.
We're using them again in Dec.

rjmagic16

I used quicksliver over 5 times the last time was in March
they are the best!!!! One time my flight to Orlando was delayed 4 hours
and they were there waiting for me when I finally landed.

My whole family uses them now. Also I am going back in OCT and am using them then also.

Hope this helps

SusanAnne

It's only Quicksilver for us....
They have proven themselves to be reliable.
We have used them the past two years, and I know we will be using them next year as well.

jrobinson424

Quick Silver is the only way to go in my opinion. You get pick up service. You get baggage assistance. You get a free 10 minute anywhere in the world phone call. You get a free 30 minute stop at a grochery store. But most importantly, you get true professionals who are out of this world. We also had reserved the Town Car and they showed up in a brand new Escalade at no charge. WOW!!!!! The biggest factor to take in is that Quick Silver is direct to your resort. No stops at any other places. No waiting for a crappy bus. Its very personal. Mears may take up to 3 hours to get to the resort depending on where the bus stops first. Mears was about 60 bucks for the 4 of us and Quick Silver was 95. Using Quick Silver elimanated the need for a rental car. It is so much more worth the money to use them. From now on, I will use nothing but Quick Silver. Great job guys.

RetiredFRN

used it last year and also with a trip coming up. I did alot of researcha and found quicksilver to be the best. Great grocery stop, picked us up on time at the airport and at the hotel. Friendly driver, clean vehicle. Don't worry about it at all!

Quicksilver

WDWMAGIC Transportation Sponsor
THANKS everyone for the nice reviews, and your constant support.

Gregory Nicolas.

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

misskrystal

We used them in our latest holiday, which we returned from today :cry:

We got a stretch and the service was great. The driver was really friendly and the car was very nice.

We'll definately use them again.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom