Quicksilver Car Serviced

mauradee2003

Original Poster
Hi everyone! Just need some info.....

I have been calling Quicksilver Limo all morning...I was able to leave a message with someone who told me a representative would return my call. So far, no one has called back. Now when I call the "888" number there is no answer and calling the "407" number, it rings and then I am disconnected. Is something up here that I don't know about? Any thoughts?

MickeyTigg

Other Towncar Companies

I'm sorry...I've had bad dealings with Quicksilver on another site so I won't recommend them to anyone.

I'd try these other towncar companies

Happy Limo

Tiffany Towncar

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
I am not aware of any problems at Quicksilver. They are certainly my first choice for any transportation, and they are held in very high regard in this site. A quick search tyhrough the forums will show you lots of very positive reports. In fact, I am yet to see a report of poor service from Quicksilver.

mauradee2003

Original Poster
Just an update...

Happy to report that I DID receive a return phone call from Quicksilver Limo....very friendly folks! I'm all set for my trip!

Quicksilver

WDWMAGIC Transportation Sponsor
TiggerRPh said:
I'm sorry...I've had bad dealings with Quicksilver on another site so I won't recommend them to anyone.

I'd try these other towncar companies

Happy Limo
(888)394-4277

Tiffany Towncar
(888)838-2161

Hello,

This is Gregory from Quicksilver....
Could you please let me know (PM me if posible) as what "dealings" you are mentioning. Which website? Intercot or Disboards where I was banned for being nice enough to write my own thoughts... Please explain, since you not only say you had "bad dealings" with us, but also posted websites and numbers of my competition which is also not allowed in this boards... :confused:

Regards,

Gregory Nicolas.

Quicksilver

mauradee2003 said:
Just an update...

Happy to report that I DID receive a return phone call from Quicksilver Limo....very friendly folks! I'm all set for my trip!

THANKS..... We'll see you soon... :wave:

Gregory Nicolas.
:) :) :) :)

MickeyTigg

Quicksilver said:
...posted websites and numbers of my competition which is also not allowed in this boards...

I was not aware that you had exclusive rights to transportation on this site...that no one can mention the competition. No site administrator has said anything to me...if it's a problem I will gradly remove my post since it was an innocent mistake.

I'm not going to get into a public discussion over your business practice was on another site...

Quicksilver

TiggerRPh said:
I was not aware that you had exclusive rights to transportation on this site...that no one can mention the competition. No site administrator has said anything to me...if it's a problem I will gradly remove my post since it was an innocent mistake.

I'm not going to get into a public discussion over your business practice was on another site...

What's not allowed is posting telephone numbers and URLs from other websites, the same way it is not allowed in ALL other discussion boards I know about. You can mention any transportation company you liked or used though. ;)

As for not getting into a public discussion, you already did; but you are right, I would rather have you email me or send me a PM. Thanks. :wave:

Debbie

Quicksilver said:
THANKS..... We'll see you soon... :wave:

Gregory Nicolas.
:) :) :) :)

As soon as I can get with Pam and figure out the flight plan from New Orleans; I'm also going to get her to hook us up for our December trip :). Just keep your fingers crossed that I can get out of New Orleans at a decent time :wave:

Cliffordsmon

Our pick-up last night was excellent!!! Our driver was waiting for us even though our plane was well over an hour late!
This is the best Towncar service I have used in Orlando.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom