quick space ?

lileonard

Banned
Original Poster
I have seen some of the great photos of the inside. But my question is how are the que areas designed, is it more of a warehouse feel to it or is it different.

Also are they finished with the inside of the building or do they need to put in some walls or something along that line.

When I go next month I will be at epcot all 8 days just so I have a chance to ride it. I hope their still doing the guini pig thing. :)

Kenan

from what i heard of people that rode it, the queue can hold quite a few number of people, this including the standby, singles and fastpass. everything in the building should be done or near completion. im sure youll be a great guinea pig. :D

orlpassholder

Originally posted by dboy
I have seen some of the great photos of the inside. But my question is how are the que areas designed, is it more of a warehouse feel to it or is it different.

Also are they finished with the inside of the building or do they need to put in some walls or something along that line.

When I go next month I will be at epcot all 8 days just so I have a chance to ride it. I hope their still doing the guini pig thing. :)

The queue area is a very large area. When you come in under the red ball (Planet) outside you can break off from the line either a single rider or fast pass. The other line wraps around, and around. Plenty of room

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom