Quick Service Pop Size

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
I don't think there's a drink included in the price of a Counter Service meal, but they do have many sizes (at various prices) that you can add to your meal. :wave:

Lucky

Yes, a drink is included. I believe the 2 sizes at most CS are 20 and 32 oz. If you don't specify large, you'll get a 20 oz. If you ask for large, they'll give you the 32 oz. without trying to charge you anything extra.

MattyFresh

Don't most CS places just give you a cup and you fill your drink yourself??? In other words free refills?? Or am I mistaking this with somewhere else??

Basically what I am trying to say is that it doesn't matter what size cup you get, you can get as many refills as you want.

Lucky

I suppose you can get refills at the resort food courts. But not at CS in the 4 major parks or water parks. The drink machines there are behind the counter.

Then there's Club Cool at Epcot, where you can drink all of the exotic Coca-Cola beverages from around the world you want for free.

Yellow Shoes

Last week I was always given the larger cup with a counter service meal without specifying size.

Sunshine Seasons food court in The Land has self serve beverages--that's the only counter service place in the parks I remember that did.

Lucky

With 32 oz. we don't need refills anyway. Even if I share one with one of my kids we sometimes don't finish it.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Last week I was always given the larger cup with a counter service meal without specifying size.

Sunshine Seasons food court in The Land has self serve beverages--that's the only counter service place in the parks I remember that did.
Electric umbrella at Epcot has them now as well. Judging from some of the permits I have seen it looks like they are at least considering them for Starlight and Pecos Bill's as well. Quite honestly I am surprised that they have not put them in every CS restaurant on property already.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom