Quick Service Dining in Hollywood Studios

WDWLOYAL1971

It's a challenge to please everyone. With that said, we always visit Pizza Planet and ABC Commissary at DHS with never a regret. I did however once try the Sunset Ranch Market and was very dissatisfied. Never went back. My suggestion is that you personally take a glance at the menues and take it from there. I do however always recommend avoiding the lunch time rush at all counter service locations by eating lunch right at the restaurants openning time. That of course is considering whether or not you have your breakfast realy early in the morning and you can work up an appetite by then. Enjoy!:)

wizards8507

Ok so we are going to be at HS for two days. We are on the DDP so we get one snack, CS, & TS per day. For the first day we are going to eat dinner at Sci-Fi and are looking for a decent place for lunch. A number of you have recommended Backlot but a number of you have also told me to avoid HS CS at all costs. Is there something nearby we can walk to for lunch? The second day we won't have this problem as we are starting off our morning with the Character Breakfast and having dinner at 50's. So long story short, 1st day Backlot or walk to somewhere else close by and where? Thanks

Why not do two table services that day, then have two QS when you're at the MK or something?

You don't have to use one of each credit each day.

NiarrNDisney

I would love to go to Beaches and Cream but isn't that a TS? If I can get away with using a CS I will surely go there.

I apologize I was unaware you were on the DDP, but yes Beaches & Cream counts as a TS credit. Either way know that there are great options outside the park at any of the Resorts on Cresent Lake. :)

stratman50th

If the weather isn't bad you can get a good variety of options in the "food court" area at the end of Sunset Blvd. There are more options than people usually realize.
True statement! As many times as we've been there last June (2010) was the first time I tried it out. There was BBQ chicken, ribs, pulled pork, and other yummies as far away from typical Disney fare as you can get. They have dinner sized salads too. You can also get the normal stuff like burgers, dogs pizza, chicken fingers, etc. Since you're going to be there anyway, check out the menus as you head down to RRC, or the ToT.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom