Quick Service Breakfast - Mara???

bb5953

Original Poster
Hi Everyone,

I'm planning my first trip to Disney in October. We have the dinning plan and are staying in the Animal Kingdom Lodge. My question is this - has anyone had breakfast in the Mara? I don't want to use our table service meal for breakfast and think the Boma would be too much. Any other suggestions for breakfast?

Thanks for your help!!

DisneyDebNJ

Mara is OK (standard fare) but if possible, hop on a bus to Downtown Disney. One of the best quick service breakfasts is at Wolfgang Puck Express. Talk about a bang for your Disney buck!

CaptainShortty

One of my favorite quick service places! It's pretty standard for breakfast but for lunch and dinner it's really, really good. If you want a great breakfast go to Boma. It's fantastic!!

**If you have any questions about Animal Kingdom Lodge, PM me. I'm a former front desk CM there and would be more than happy to answer any of your questions!!** :)

DisneyDebNJ

Boma is great, however its not a quick service. The bus will have you there fairly quickly, actually. Check the menu for Wolfgang Puck Express, again it's a great deal for a quick service meal :wave:

disneygirl1

Mara is ok for breakfast stander breakfast. I will say Boma was my far the best breakfast I had in Disney in a long time. Definitely worth the TS credit. When we stayed there in december we actually shipped breakfast items from home and ate in our room most days.

You will have a small fridge. If you think you're going to fill it with drinks, etc., consider ordering from a delivery service like Garden Grocer--they'll delivery your things to the resort and it's very reasonable.

Mara is my favorite quick service place on property. They have all the standard stuff, but the sandwiches and salads and flat breads are really good.

As for breakfast, it's pretty standard, but it's fresh and tastes pretty good. The only thing I didn't like were the small Mickey waffles, but I think those are kind of tasteless in general.

disneygirl1

There is a frige in the room. If you are bringing items that wont spoil, we found that is was cheaper to ship a package to the resort then use garden grocer. We shipped a huge box of snacks and breakfast items ans it only cost $9.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom