Quick Service Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner near AoA

Storm

Original Poster
Hey everyone , i would like a few advices on dinner and breakfast mostly as this is my first trip to WDW in April , can anyone suggest me a few places preferably near AoA or Pop ? I'll be staying at AoA so the closer it is the better (or parks close by bus) ! The restaurant list exists but there are no reviews available so i have no idea how good they are , thank you and have a good monday !

Storm

Original Poster
I have two questions. Do you have any plans at all for the trip? Do you have a dining plan?

I have a quick service dining plan yup , and i'll be spectating the cheerleading worlds for 3 days at ESPN and Summit at ESPN aswell for 3 days , rest of the days will be visiting all the parks , i'm staying 12 nights

Figgy1

Premium Member
I have a quick service dining plan yup , and i'll be spectating the cheerleading worlds for 3 days at ESPN and Summit at ESPN aswell for 3 days , rest of the days will be visiting all the parks , i'm staying 12 nights
In that case both pop and AOA have decent food courts edge to AOA IMHO.

Figgy1

Premium Member
I'm a little bit scared of lines due to the number of restaurants available for both AoA and POP which is why i was looking at other options in nearby restaurants
I've gone at hight noon and it wasn't bad at all, most people are at the parks. There isn't anything close enough to make it worth while for a trip elsewhere. IMHO

Worldlover71

Does anyone know if there is some sort of quick service option available at ESPN Wide World of Sports when there is an event? There is an ESPN Grill there but it is a table service restaurant and the OP is on the quick service dining plan. If there is some sort of counter or grab and go option it might be useful.

Storm

Original Poster
Does anyone know if there is some sort of quick service option available at ESPN Wide World of Sports when there is an event? There is an ESPN Grill there but it is a table service restaurant and the OP is on the quick service dining plan. If there is some sort of counter or grab and go option it might be useful.
After calling Disney they told me you can use the ESPN grill with quick service dining aswell but that could have been a mistake on their end as it does say table restaurant ? Confirmation needed

Back!Elbow!Shoulders!

Omnia mutantur, nihil interit
Premium Member
I’ve been to the food court of both AoA and POP in early June at prime breakfast time. I only remember having a few people in front of me to order and to pay. Never felt excessively long. Didn’t have any issues finding a table either.

"El Gran Magnifico"

Bring Me A Shrubbery
Premium Member
Depending on where you are situated at AoA. CBR could be as little as a 20 minute walk, if you're looking for options. But that's only if you are in the buildings closest to CBR - (I believe it's #7, 8, and 9 - but don't quote me on that).

Storm

Original Poster
Here’s the ESPN Sports Grill Page. It looks like the ESPN dining page says both TS and QS, but the actual restaurant page definitely says Counter Service

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/en_GB/dining/wide-world-of-sports/espn-wide-world-sports-grill/

Here’s the Dining Page when I filtered for ESPN. Can’t get the Pretzel House to load.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/en_GB/dining/wide-world-of-sports/
Is counter service a part of the quick service dining plan or is that the normal dining plan ?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom