Quick Service and Highchairs

MegRuss626

Original Poster
We’ve been to WDW numerous times but never with a small child. We'll be doing mostly quick service and I was wondering how readily available the highchairs are? Thanks!

boilerpicc

We never had a problem finding a high chair for our kids, but we also tend to go to Disney World during non-peak times. It might be a little difficult to get one at noon on a summer day.

Also, if you ever want to do a table service meal, the small child counts as a person in your party, even if they are going to sleep through the meal in a stroller. I learned that lesson the hard way.

MegRuss626

Original Poster
We never had a problem finding a high chair for our kids, but we also tend to go to Disney World during non-peak times. It might be a little difficult to get one at noon on a summer day.

Also, if you ever want to do a table service meal, the small child counts as a person in your party, even if they are going to sleep through the meal in a stroller. I learned that lesson the hard way.
We never had an issue needing a high chair on our last visit.

Thanks!! It’s one of those “never really paid attention before having kids” things! haha

Weather_Lady

They're stacked around all over the place at CS restaurants (look in corners near service areas, along rear walls in seating areas, or next to garbage cans). However, as @boilerpicc suggested, you'll have the best luck with availability if you dine at off-peak times (e.g., avoid 12pm-2pm and 5:30pm-8pm) or during weeks with low crowds.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom