Quick question

pluto77

I have a question related to this. If you switch hotels in the middle of your stay, can you use the same refillable mug from the first hotel at the 2nd one? I don't know if we will get one, but we are switching hotels twice so it'd be pointless if we'd have to buy a new one every time.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
I have a question related to this. If you switch hotels in the middle of your stay, can you use the same refillable mug from the first hotel at the 2nd one? I don't know if we will get one, but we are switching hotels twice so it'd be pointless if we'd have to buy a new one every time.
Mugs are good for the length of your stay at Disney. So if you are switching resorts, you are still at Disney.

Go ahead and use them.

JediTink

I had the same question when I switched resorts from Sports to Art of Animation in December halfway through my stay. I was told that because we were switching within Value resorts, we could use our mugs both places.

Tuvalu

I have purchased the mugs at the resorts in the past and have gotten them with the Quick service meal plan. However, now unless I have the QSMP I don't get the mugs. We are not at the resort long enough to make it worth the price. what are they over $12 now? That's only a few drinks but we still don't think it's a good buy.

Current price is $15.49

luvthemagic

Original Poster
So Bobble was mentioned. I have a difficult time keeping my drink cold. Is there a container someone has used that they could recommend??

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom