Quick question about Orlando area????

trav1921

I love staying at the disney resorts and obviously the economy isnt doing as well as luck would have it I won a weeks stay at Mystic Dunes Golf Resort. However I live in dallas and am only able to see what I can from the internet does anyone out there have any knowledge of this resort or anyinput. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

ewensell3

I love staying at the disney resorts and obviously the economy isnt doing as well as luck would have it I won a weeks stay at Mystic Dunes Golf Resort. However I live in dallas and am only able to see what I can from the internet does anyone out there have any knowledge of this resort or anyinput. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

No personal experience with this particular resort, but does the notification of your "winning" include any verbage to the effect you have to sit through a sales presentation?

I looked around their website a bit and found they are actually a timeshare. While you may have "won" a stay at the resort, you may be expected to sit through a lengthy sales pitch presentation during your first day. Four to six hours is typical.

Again, I would read the small print in the notification you received very closely.

Upvote 0

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Unless you specifically entered a contest you haven't won a thing and even if you did I would be suspect. Look at the fine print print. My money is on a timeshare sales presentation being in your future.

Upvote 0

mickey7879

I've driven by it and it looks beautiful! I've never stayed here, but a friend of ours has and said she LOVED it! It's on our list of places to say when we exchange our timeshare and not stay at Disney. She said the rooms were very large. But like someone else said, check it out on tripadvisor. I always check on there before staying somewhere and also post reviews once I've stayed someplace new. Be careful of winning to stay at a timeshare. If you have to go to a presentation, just be warned they are EXTREMELY pushy, even rude! We've never gone when we've won them before but have gone when they were giving something "free" away. We tick them right off back and leave with whatever was free.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom