Quick Question about hotel reservation cancellation

_Scar

I recently discovered how to rent DVC points and now I will be staying at the SSR. I, however, previously booked POFQ and payed it off already.

I was wondering how long it would take for us to get the money back for the POFQ reservation and do you think it will be a problem? :shrug:

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I recently discovered how to rent DVC points and now I will be staying at the SSR. I, however, previously booked POFQ and payed it off already.

I was wondering how long it would take for us to get the money back for the POFQ reservation and do you think it will be a problem? :shrug:
In most cases less than a week. Disney will issue the refund in at most 48 hours. After that it is up to you CC company as to how fast it gets credited to your account.

Upvote 0

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
If you booked room-only you get a full refund up to 5 days before check-in. If you booked a package, there are penalties after the 45-days before check-in point.

And as Richard said, they credit your Credit Card provider quickly, but some CC companies don't "post" the refund right away.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom