Quick que June

Angelkim100

Original Poster
Hi what are the wait times likely to be in June is the quick que worth it? It's 19.99$ online, is it the same price on the day in the park? Thanks :happy:

Journey_On

The park hours seem to be getting later towards mid-June. By then, Quick Queue most likely will have increased its price. Quick Queue starts at $19.99, but in peak season, it will go up. I would say check the wait times and price at the park first before you purchase it.

Angelkim100

Original Poster
I've checked the website and it has the price listed as 19.99 all the week we are looking at going. Do you know if the price is the same at the gate on the day? Thanks

Angelkim100

Original Poster
Also does anyone know anywhere you can check wait times for sea world? I've got the app but it only provides wait times in the park. Trying to gauge times :)

Journey_On

Ah yes - I do see that it is listed as $19.00 in most of June and then goes up to $29 for the last part of the month. I am not 100% sure if it will be the same at the park on the day. It wouldn't hurt to buy it beforehand. If anything, prices are usually higher at the park for certain products (like a single-day ticket) - but for Quick Queue, I'm not sure.

I think only the app will show wait times?

Angelkim100

Original Poster
My only concern about buying before we go is u need to a select an actual date and we read somewhere that if it's a really stormy day to avoid sea world as most shows and rides are closed. Therefore we were going to pick a day once there depending on how the weather was. The app will only allow me to see the wait times if I'm in the park at the time. Thanks for all your help though. :happy:

Crazydisneyfanluke

Summer nights start at the end of June and run through the beginning of August. The park hours increase from 9am-7pm to 9am-10pm or later. I find the wait times not that bad compared to Disney/Uni. The only problem i have seen is Antarctica being 60 mins or longer each visit.
I would say it is worth it, waiting in lines makes you miss the great shows and during summer nights they have special entertainment, and food.
I also find that the major attractions are great during the evening hours and take advantage of the late night hours. Most things clear as the Shamu rocks shows take place and most people leave after them as well.

MattC

Personally we have never found the extra expense worth it. We love the coasters and while we enjoy the shows we ride everything multiple times each visit.

919Florida

Like the previous posters said it depends on what you want to do. If you want to take in the rides and the shows during summer season you are probably going to want quick queue. However if you are going to do just rides and dont mind missing the shows thats the perfect time to ride then with little waits. Everyone heads to the shows especaily the night time summer shows.

During the day Manta can easily see a 45 min wait and Journey to Atlantis can push 50 on a nice summer day. And Antarctica its pretty much always long line until the evening hours or early morning

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom