Quick muppet question

mctv512

Original Poster
Hey guys, I seldom write here but always checking and reading updates, huge disney fan from Argentina!
Anyway, I'm visiting DLP for the first time in two weeks (so excited), and I was asked to get a Muppet plush/doll or sth alike. Not quite sure where to get it, but i figured, since the new muppet movie, this must be posible.
Any of you know if I can get one and where? I'll probably be visiting just the DLP park, not the hollywood one...
Sorry if this isn't the place for this kind of questions, but still hope someone can help me out here.

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Hey guys, I seldom write here but always checking and reading updates, huge disney fan from Argentina!
Anyway, I'm visiting DLP for the first time in two weeks (so excited), and I was asked to get a Muppet plush/doll or sth alike. Not quite sure where to get it, but i figured, since the new muppet movie, this must be posible.
Any of you know if I can get one and where? I'll probably be visiting just the DLP park, not the hollywood one...
Sorry if this isn't the place for this kind of questions, but still hope someone can help me out here.

Doubtful that you will get any, maybe at the Disney Village but i wouldnt get your hopes up :shrug:

RonAnnArbor

Just as a heads-up, The Muppets hasn't opened in France yet -- it opens in April 2012 -- it is doubtful there will be any Muppet merchandise at DLP, since it's not that popular there, and the reboot movie hasn't even opened...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom