Quick lightening lane question 🤔

eliza61nyc

Hi guys trying to get my whole crew up to date on our trip. 8 family members. Does buying a lightening lane for one ride say Tron, guarantee you a ride or do you still have to try for the virtual cue??

TIA

Marionnette

Hi guys trying to get my whole crew up to date on our trip. 8 family members. Does buying a lightening lane for one ride say Tron, guarantee you a ride or do you still have to try for the virtual cue??

TIA
If you purchased a LL, then you will be able to ride as long as the attraction remains functional. You can attempt to get a VQ in addition to the LL, in which case you would be able to ride twice - once by using the LL and once by using the VQ

Upvote 0

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes

TIA

Tron is an ILL or "Individual Lightning Lane" which is separate from the Geni+ selections. Purchase an ILL for Tron and as long as it hasn't broken down, you'll get your ride.

Upvote 0

Minnie1986

Hope it's okay for me to ask a piggyback question-

So with Tron you can either purchase an ILL or try for a boarding group at either 7:00 AM or 1:00 PM, is that right?

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom