Quick FP Question

wendyphant

My 60 day is on March 21st so I have my list ready to go and a rough idea of when I want to go
I understand FOP in AK is a toughy to get so am going to that first and then working backwards

so... 21st March I can book FP for 20th May ? but can I book all of my vacations FPs on that day e.g. 27th May or 1st June or do I need to log on each day in March to book for the corresponding day in May?

We are going for 14 nights

I was thinking I would be better to book FP s for end of holiday for FOP as it may be easier to get

Andrew Appleby

I think (hope) I'm right in saying you can book the first 10 days of your holiday so in reality it's 60+10days out. The other 4 will become available the following days.

That's my understanding anyway.

Upvote 0

nickys

Premium Member
I think (hope) I'm right in saying you can book the first 10 days of your holiday so in reality it's 60+10days out. The other 4 will become available the following days.

That's my understanding anyway.

All 14 days can be booked. Common misconception, because 10 days is the longest ticket people in the US can buy. But UKers get 14 or 21 day tickets.

So at 60 days out, you will be able to book the first 14 days. After that it rolls on a day at a time.

Upvote 0

nickys

Premium Member
great news! Thanks for letting me know.

Is it the same for dining or is that just 10 days?

Dining is 10 days at 180, and then rolling again. So if you want any really hard to get ones, like pre-park opening breakfasts or dinner at CRT, BOG, Ohana then you're best going for the middle of the trip. Days 7 to 10 say. That way you're ahead of those that are just staying 4 or 5 days.

Same for the princess makeovers at BBB (not going to try and spell that out lol!).

One thing. If you're splitting your stay between resorts, you can make FPs for the full 14 days at 60 days out. Dining ADRs though will be based on each check-in day though.

Upvote 0

dm11

Does the same apply for off-site guests but only 30 days in advance? I mean, do the off-site guests get the 30 days for the first day and then plus whatever the number of days they have on ticket or it is rolling each day? (thinking of doing off-site this time around, never done it before)

Upvote 0

nickys

Premium Member
Does the same apply for off-site guests but only 30 days in advance? I mean, do the off-site guests get the 30 days for the first day and then plus whatever the number of days they have on ticket or it is rolling each day? (thinking of doing off-site this time around, never done it before)

Rolling days for offsite. Both ADRs and FPs.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom