Questions to CM about Rumor

NADisney

Sorry, I meant Splash Mountain.

The DL CBJ had two theaters , but only one was used but not enough to keep guest visiting it.

As for "Woody's Round-Up" ,it 's like Buzz at WDW Tomorrowland except developed for DL's Frontierland area.An Ex-imagineer told me ,who went to work at Universal (they were paying more).

The Pooh attraction at WDW ,just does not make feel like I'm on a Disney ride.The hunny pots remind me more like butter dishs.They should have kept Toad or replace with an Alice or Hercules, Pinocchio attraction instead.

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
Originally posted by grizzlyhall
Hey, guys.

I've heard the rumor that CBJ (Country Bears) might be the next attraction to be changed/closed.

Any 'hearings'??

*Gets worried sick*...

not happening...

NEXT FALSE RUMOR!!!!

JTinCT

My assumption would be that with the new movie coming out, they'll probably be adding some songs from the movie into the show... or they're simply refurbishing it, those are some old animatronics...

space42

The good news is that the movie has NOTHING to do with the attraction other than the fact that it has bears in it.

From the looks of the trailer, this movie doesn't look all that good either. If it bombs, perhaps they will scap the ideas for POC and HM movies? Making movies based on the titles of theme park attractions and not using the attraction's story line / back story just seems odd to me.

jaylenofan86

There has been a lot of rumors flying around saying that The Great Movie Ride is going to change or close down. All of these rumors are false.

JTinCT

A rumor that i have heard about the Great Movie Ride is that there was an idea for it to be changed into a 3-D Simulator ride with a villains theme, similar to the spiderman ride at Universal.
sounds cool, but we cant lose GMR!!! :(

NADisney

Actully the GMR would be similar to Universals Spider-man attraction ,except you would be thrown into the movies instead of Disney Villians.Sort of like the Cinemagic attraction at Disneyland Paris studios with Martin Short( this is a 3-d attraction along with live stage actors).

Justin149

i couldnt see them closing the ride with the new movie coming out... especially if its a hit, which i dont think it will be,

but to close cbj

NO WAY

-justin

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom