Questions to CM about Rumor

General Grizz

Original Poster
Hey, guys.

I've heard the rumor that CBJ (Country Bears) might be the next attraction to be changed/closed.

Any 'hearings'??

*Gets worried sick*...

all_good_chic

whoa that would suck....but with th new movie coming out i don't think it would close....could be changed to be more like the movie....hmmmm...now i am curious:)

dponisci

yeah one of the reasons they're putting out the movie was to boost attendance at the parks and at those attractions. it would be silly to close CBJ.

General Grizz

Original Poster
CBJ has had record crowds this year according to several cast members... ;)

There is no way to increase attendance- it's to its max!! :lol:

hallowboy11

Well.. they already closed the one in Disneyland, right?? Really makes NO sense that they would close it with the movie coming out.

redkenwolf

When did the one in Disneyland close? I remember hearing something about Winnie the Pooh but I haven't been there in a year and a half!!!

MKCustodial

I guess you guys are right. With the movie coming they really wouldn't change it. But then again, make it into what that piece of junk they call a movie is...

Well, Grizz, I really don't which is the worst resolution... :hurl: Hopefully, we won't get to neither of them.

WDWspider

Originally posted by hallowboy11
Well.. they already closed the one in Disneyland, right?? Really makes NO sense that they would close it with the movie coming out.

I hope that's cause they're considering a new version in Cal Adv.

kaos

Originally posted by spider-man

I hope that's cause they're considering a new version in Cal Adv.

Inside rumors were that the CBJ would relocate to DCA, and that Winnie The Pooh will go in it's palce in critter country...

leeocean

Winnie the Pooh isn't really a critter. I don't think they would close it - they are really pumping attraction movies. In the Disney Magazine, it said that they would be donig movies on CBJ, Haunted Mansion and Pirates of the Carribean. I don't know if it's to boost attendance at the attrations or what but the Haunted Mansion is always busy.

kaos

Originally posted by leeocean
Winnie the Pooh isn't really a critter. I don't think they would close it - they are really pumping attraction movies. In the Disney Magazine, it said that they would be donig movies on CBJ, Haunted Mansion and Pirates of the Carribean. I don't know if it's to boost attendance at the attrations or what but the Haunted Mansion is always busy.

In DL, country bear jamboree closed a little over a year ago.

NADisney

DL 's Critter Country will be renamed 100 Hundred Acr Woods, CBJ will be known as Winnie the Pooh and Tigger too! along with Pooh Corner and the CBJ bears are to be relocated to HongKong DL. But they might appear in DL's SM attraction as well, no details about the bears have been fully released yet.
As for WDW CBJ ,if the attraction does close , a new attraction that is in the works "Woody's Round-Up" could be relocated there.

kaos

Originally posted by NADisney
DL 's Critter Country will be renamed 100 Hundred Acr Woods, CBJ will be known as Winnie the Pooh and Tigger too! along with Pooh Corner and the CBJ bears are to be relocated to HongKong DL. But they might appear in DL's SM attraction as well, no details about the bears have been fully released yet.
As for WDW CBJ ,if the attraction does close , a new attraction that is in the works "Woody's Round-Up" could be relocated there.

Call me stupid, but what is SM in DL?? The Country Bears could wind up in Space Mountian?

I have never heard of the Woody's Round-Up attraction. What other info is there on it?

WDWspider

It's already closed:( But, maybe Critter Country will be renamed "100 Acre Woods"). I had heard that that was a consideration for a Water Park at DL once, maybe they decided to make it a land at DL?:veryconfu

Oops, didn't read all the posts before I wrote.

I've always thought Woody's Round-up would make a cool Shootin Arcade Convertion, I would hate to see the Bears go for this, but I would like to see it as well.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom