Questions Regarding Lost & Found?

SnakeTeef

Original Poster
I've tried calling and asking about these and could not get through to a real person that knew the answers.

Long story short: I lost something very important to me at the end of the night just past closing at Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party on 12/13/19... Or technically 12/14/19 since I believe it was past midnight at that point. I went to guest relations, they couldn't find the item (even though I know exactly where I left it) and they said if it was found later it would be sent to Lost & Found in Disney Springs?

So the questions are:
1. Where in Disney Springs is Lost & Found?
2. What are the hours?
3. How quickly are lost & found items delivered there from Magic Kingdom?

I've already filled out the form online, but idk how long it will be before I get some kind of response (good or bad) and I'm just desperate to get my item back. I'm not staying at a Disney resort or I would have gotten transportation over there earlier today to check things in person. I'd love to go and check and go home but I don't want to waste the money and time to do that if I'm guaranteed disappointment and not even an answer on if it should have made it there if it was found.

Also if there's a good place on here or elsewhere online that I could share details about my lost item and try to reach out to the community to help me get it back, that would be great to know. Thank you.

Nunu

Wanderluster
Premium Member
I've tried calling and asking about these and could not get through to a real person that knew the answers.

Long story short: I lost something very important to me at the end of the night just past closing at Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party on 12/13/19... Or technically 12/14/19 since I believe it was past midnight at that point. I went to guest relations, they couldn't find the item (even though I know exactly where I left it) and they said if it was found later it would be sent to Lost & Found in Disney Springs?

So the questions are:
1. Where in Disney Springs is Lost & Found?
2. What are the hours?
3. How quickly are lost & found items delivered there from Magic Kingdom?

I've already filled out the form online, but idk how long it will be before I get some kind of response (good or bad) and I'm just desperate to get my item back. I'm not staying at a Disney resort or I would have gotten transportation over there earlier today to check things in person. I'd love to go and check and go home but I don't want to waste the money and time to do that if I'm guaranteed disappointment and not even an answer on if it should have made it there if it was found.

Also if there's a good place on here or elsewhere online that I could share details about my lost item and try to reach out to the community to help me get it back, that would be great to know. Thank you.
I only know the answers to two of your questions.

Lost and Found, is located at the Disney Springs resort buses station. It's just a small window, with a sign above it.

Items found at a park are sent to Lost and Found on the next day they were found.

Hope this helps!

Astrotrain

◝⊡_⊡◜
To add onto this even though this thread is old (in case others search for something similar) - they will also ship your item out to you if you've already left the parks or if you can't make it to Disney Springs. If you've filled out a form they'll contact you via email and should give you the option to ship it through there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom