Questions for you WDW Park Cast Members

bamboo7

Re: Re: Questions for you WDW Park Cast Members

Originally posted by Invero
Heck, YEAH!!!! For someone who's expected to be very professional, we're not given a very professional looking costume. I mean, really... purple pants?

Although, I do have to say it's a lot more comfortable than my old Monorail costume. That costume was super uncomfortable. Polyester pants taken from Saturday Night Fever, and a shirt with a choke-collar.

yea! i think bus drivers should get much nicer costumes. I think the contemporary valley costumes would be better for bus drivers.

niteobsrvr

Re: Re: Re: Questions for you WDW Park Cast Members

Originally posted by bamboo7
yea! i think bus drivers should get much nicer costumes. I think the contemporary valley costumes would be better for bus drivers.

My vote for a new bus driver costume would be black pants and an appropriately colored polo shirt with a disney transport logo. Shorts should be an option for those of us with legs that wont scare the dickens out of people.

If we cant do that one then I vote for grey pants with a black stripe on the side, a nice button down white shirt with a disney transport logo embroidered on the sleeve. Same option for shorts applies.

Invero

Re: Re: Re: Re: Questions for you WDW Park Cast Members

Originally posted by niteobsrvr
Shorts should be an option for those of us with legs that wont scare the dickens out of people.

That's what, .0001% of the bus driver population??

lol

mrtoad

Originally posted by FormerCM

The brown jumper I had to wear when I was pregnant was the worst!! I looked like a brown turd with feet!!

Not much makes me laugh out loud, but you did it. :lol:

DisneyDJ

1) Are you embarassed by the costume you dress in?
Well the Fantasyland Leiderhosen was a bit of a shock, and pretty uncomfortable... but there is no better feeling in the world than puttin' on the Jungle Hat and your nametag.

2) What's your favorite attraction to work at, and why?
Jungle Cruise, cause you could get away with anything, if you were smart. You are the attraction, and the reason guests come to ride. I loved it so much, everytime I left, I returned. If I wasn't under contract, I'd probably go back!

3) How often are you swapped around the attractions?
Depends of your record card and your hire date. At the Magic Kingdom attraction are split into area's. My favorite area is Ad/Lib... it includes Pirates, Jungle, Tiki's, Aladdin, Treehouse, Hall of Presidents, Riverboat and Mansion. You could cross train every 6 months based on your seniority. But swapping area's is a little harder... I think they've changed it to a year now

4) Can you switch parks, or are you only at one park?
Same transfer guidlines as above. Clean record card, senority, and time with the company. Switching parks involves re-casting through the casting center.

5) How's the pay?
Depends on Seniority and Job code. But it's not that great... not enough to live on by yourself, unless you work 60 hours a week.

Until Next Time...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom