Questions for our upcoming February Trip to TDR

Greenkai3000

Original Poster
Never been to TDR in mid February so I'm not sure what crowds are going to be like, so we have a few questions please?

1) Indy will be down for refurbishments , and ToT will be having their special Level 13 edition. what would the suggested priority be for Fast Passes then? Is the Nemo ride now more popular than TSM?

2) Anna and Elsa's Frozen Fantasy , Duffys Heart Warming Days, and Pixars Playtime events will all be going at the same time. So that means special food, and snacks. Does that mean the regular snacks and food both parks usually offer aren't available? I'd hate to miss out on getting my chicken leg, ukiwa bun, and green alien dumpling fixes.

3) Are there new popcorn buckets available for those events, and will there be regular ones for sale too? Is there a place to find out where to find each one?

Thanks for the help.

GiveMeTheMusic

Never been to TDR in mid February so I'm not sure what crowds are going to be like, so we have a few questions please?

1) Indy will be down for refurbishments , and ToT will be having their special Level 13 edition. what would the suggested priority be for Fast Passes then? Is the Nemo ride now more popular than TSM?

2) Anna and Elsa's Frozen Fantasy , Duffys Heart Warming Days, and Pixars Playtime events will all be going at the same time. So that means special food, and snacks. Does that mean the regular snacks and food both parks usually offer aren't available? I'd hate to miss out on getting my chicken leg, ukiwa bun, and green alien dumpling fixes.

3) Are there new popcorn buckets available for those events, and will there be regular ones for sale too? Is there a place to find out where to find each one?

Thanks for the help.

Nemo is not more popular than TSM. It's also not good, but that's a separate discussion.

Sometimes event snacks displace regular snacks, but I don't believe any you listed are currently affected by the events going on now.

tdrexplorer.com is a good place to get updates on merch like buckets and snack things as well - I'd check there. I know there's a new Stella Lou bucket coming out soon.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom