Questions for Locals re: Weather

sig

Original Poster
For lack of better things to do, I often check out the following website to see what the weather/temps are like in Orlando. Can any locals confirm the accuracy of this site? Temps/forcasts? Everytime time I check it says thunder/lightning!

intellicast.com

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
it will rain at least once a day... usually in the early evening or early morning, with the night being rainy... it will be hot and muggy as well

The Mom

Premium Member
Originally posted by sig
For lack of better things to do, I often check out the following website to see what the weather/temps are like in Orlando. Can any locals confirm the accuracy of this site? Temps/forcasts? Everytime time I check it says thunder/lightning!

intellicast.com

Is this a long term forecast, or daily?

Right now it's 89 degrees and sunny...but...I see thunderheads forming (they're still white) so there's a good chance that it's going to be raining somewhere sometime this afternoon/evening. Pretty typical for this time of year. There's a tropical storm(maybe hurricane) which MIGHT have an impact on the state tomorrow or this weekend, perhaps even into Monday or Tuesday. So yes, I would expect to see the thunderstorm symbol for all of the days in the forecast. If the "hurricane" comes close, the weather will most likely be nasty all day...if not, it'll be the typical weather mktiggerman mentioned.

2 hours later...it's pouring rain with thunder and lightning! ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom