Questions asked at the call center interview

Magical123

Original Poster
Hello!

I have an interview for the eCommerce Help and Support Agent position. What type of questions should I expect to be asked? what does the interview process consist of? Thanks

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
You might try google. I googled your topic and found a number of sample questions on glassdoor. Some are behavior based and some try to gauge your level of interest in the job by how much you prepped for the interview.

Domosuke

Between you and me they only interview and hire people with call center experience. So if you have call center experience you should be fine.

If you don't, it's still okay, but I'm sure you have had some customer service experience with working with computers and telephones, so just play it by ear with that.

Best of luck sweetheart.

lazyboy97o

Between you and me they only interview and hire people with call center experience. So if you have call center experience you should be fine.

If you don't, it's still okay, but I'm sure you have had some customer service experience with working with computers and telephones, so just play it by ear with that.

Best of luck sweetheart.
You don't know and are in no position to be giving advice on employment.

Jincy_Joy

Hello!

I have an interview for the eCommerce Help and Support Agent position. What type of questions should I expect to be asked? what does the interview process consist of? Thanks

Questions would be related to your past or career achievements, a little bit of related to e-commerce. They will test the communication skills both verbally and written.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom