Questions about Magic Kingdom Stuff

BriEcho3194

Original Poster
So as I've seen almost every where is consturction! All around the Magic Kingdom park I know that they are refurbishing it for the 40th anniversry but What's going to happen? Heres a few things I'm confused about

THE FANTASYLAND EXPANSION!

1. I know that the only areas that are a go are TLM, BatB, and the Double Dumbo's. But whats going to happen where the Cindy and Sleeping Beauty attractions were to go and Also Pixie Hollow?
- My thoughts of whats going to happen and these are thoughts not offically made by Disney Execs. I think where the pile of dirt is there will be a new and improved Snow White Attraction thats a mine ride coaster, but also improves the SWSA that I heard maybe closing. As for Pixie Hollow I think that it may either become a WONDERLAND or a NEVERLAND. But who knows. :)

MAIN STREET

1. I have heard that the Exposition Hall is being transformed into a M&G for classic Disney characters. And also that Mickey and Minnie's house's are not being demolished but are being moved? So could that mean a mini Toontown behind Main Street?

Please Respond back and THIS IS JUST MY THOUGHTS NOT AN OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT!

Bork Bork

Great recap of the FLE rumor threads. You might want to join in the discussion over there. We're waiting for Lee to get back from his cruise...:sohappy:

SeaCastle

1. I know that the only areas that are a go are TLM, BatB, and the Double Dumbo's. But whats going to happen where the Cindy and Sleeping Beauty attractions were to go and Also Pixie Hollow?
- My thoughts of whats going to happen and these are thoughts not offically made by Disney Execs. I think where the pile of dirt is there will be a new and improved Snow White Attraction thats a mine ride coaster, but also improves the SWSA that I heard maybe closing. As for Pixie Hollow I think that it may either become a WONDERLAND or a NEVERLAND. But who knows. :)

Rumors are pointing to the land that was going to be used for the Cindy and Sleeping Beauty meet and greets will instead be used for some kind of highly-detailed Snow White mine train ride (D-ticket). Snow White's Scary Adventures is rumored to close and become a temporary princess meet and greet while their new meet and greet complex is being built on the site of the former Skyway station and some of that area. After that, the temporary meet and greet area may be re-purposed as some sort of dark ride. Aside from Dumboland, The Little Mermaid attraction, the Snow White attraction, and the Beauty and the Beast area, there doesn't seem to be anything else being built (i.e. Neverland, Wonderland).
MAIN STREET

1. I have heard that the Exposition Hall is being transformed into a M&G for classic Disney characters. And also that Mickey and Minnie's house's are not being demolished but are being moved? So could that mean a mini Toontown behind Main Street?

Mickey and Minnie's houses are being demolished, not moved. You'll be able to meet them in the Exposition Hall, but nothing points to a new mini-Toontown.

BriEcho3194

Original Poster
Rumors are pointing to the land that was going to be used for the Cindy and Sleeping Beauty meet and greets will instead be used for some kind of highly-detailed Snow White mine train ride (D-ticket). Snow White's Scary Adventures is rumored to close and become a temporary princess meet and greet while their new meet and greet complex is being built on the site of the former Skyway station and some of that area. After that, the temporary meet and greet area may be re-purposed as some sort of dark ride. Aside from Dumboland, The Little Mermaid attraction, the Snow White attraction, and the Beauty and the Beast area, there doesn't seem to be anything else being built (i.e. Neverland, Wonderland).
MAIN STREET

Mickey and Minnie's houses are being demolished, not moved. You'll be able to meet them in the Exposition Hall, but nothing points to a new mini-Toontown.

OHHHH!! Ok! lol And Yeah thanks for this! I've been so confused LMAO!

BriEcho3194

Original Poster
Great recap of the FLE rumor threads. You might want to join in the discussion over there. We're waiting for Lee to get back from his cruise...:sohappy:

HAHAH I check in on that from time to time lol But Yeah it's really a great place here to hear about the Rumors! LOL Maybe thats what this board needs Recap threads HAHAHA

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom