Questions About Drinking Water

il grande chuck

Ive heard several people here say that you should bring your own drinking water to WDW because it's so expensive at the parks. Someone here suggested buying and bringing Brita water bottles as a good thing since the drinking water in Orlando doesn't taste very good. This sounded like a good idea to me, but as I researched these Brita bottles, I discovered that Brita no longer makes them. :mad:

So, the alternatives are: bringing several gallons of bottled water for my family of four (a real hassle to take on a plane trip), buying bottled water at wdw (expensive), bringing empty water bottles and filling them with water while there (which supposedly doesn't taste good), or bringing a Brita pitche(kind of a hassle to pack, but do-able) and making our own water to fill our water bottles with.

So, what do you people do, and/or what do you recommend?

Thanks!

Chuck

sdwsq2005

We bought 2 water filter bottles and they were great. This site is less expensive than the camping gear sites and the filters last a long time. We put ice in them and then water from the tap each day as we packed up for the parks. We refilled them whenever necessary and had fresh water at a greatly reduced cost.

Sheila
http://www.innovapurewater.com/

Upvote 0

jonesenon4

:sohappy: all you have to do is go to any counter service with fountain drinks and ask for a cup of ice water and they will give it to you for free. we did this on our last trip and the water was fine and im picky about what water i drink. some places give you small cups but some give you the large cups.this saves you from having to tote around frozen bottles all day and refilling and freezing them every night.:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Upvote 0

Dwarful

Ok, I thought it was about that price. I guess I have been brain washed because its $4.00 + at all the area attractions/ballparks/hockey arenas etc here in St.Louis area.

But I guess in the heat of the summer if you drink a lot and don't like the free ice water it would get pricey.

Upvote 0

DW1

2 words "powdered water". Buy powdered water packets at target and add water when you arrive in WDW. Matter of fact I could sell you all the powdered water I have left over.:lookaroun

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom