questions about cinderella's royal table

jcanamo

Original Poster
quick question...

my girlfriend and i are having our 1 year dating anniversary at the end of the month and i wanted to have dinner at cinderella's royal table. does anyone have any advice for reservations, when to make them for (to catch the parades and fireworks) etc.??

I also heard that if you mention that it's a special occassion that the restaurant will treat you like "royalty". Does a 1 year dating anniversary count and how do i go about doing that?

ok, so i wasn't that quick...sorries :p

thanx guys!
-Joey

DisneyRoxMySox

When you make your reservation, tell them your story and you want to see the fireworks after you eat. They MIGHT do something special.

BadTigger

You go to look at what times the parade and or fireworks are, and then plan, make the PS about an 1 1/2 to 2 hours before it, this way you don't have to rush. AND MAKE A PS, the place is ALWAYS FILLED, and tell them when you call about whats going on they will more then likely do somthing special, you should tell everyone the whole trip you'll keep getting nice surprises. DOn't forget that there is also a Disney flower service if you want an extra surprise in your hotel room, if you know what I mean :drevil:

jesserin

I would eat a late lunch around 3pm - parade time - make your PS arrangements early and tell the CM when you are checking in that it is your anniversary- they'll do something - at least they did for my hubby and I when we were on our honeymoon! :) Have fun and congrats - before you know it one year will turn into 10! :D

disneymagic16

jcanamo said:
quick question...

my girlfriend and i are having our 1 year dating anniversary at the end of the month and i wanted to have dinner at cinderella's royal table. does anyone have any advice for reservations, when to make them for (to catch the parades and fireworks) etc.??

I also heard that if you mention that it's a special occassion that the restaurant will treat you like "royalty". Does a 1 year dating anniversary count and how do i go about doing that?

ok, so i wasn't that quick...sorries :p

thanx guys!
-Joey
Be sure to mke your reservations at least 90 days ahead of time. I think there are a few threads on here that tell you exactly what to do. And just tell your server about the occasion. When we went for my birthday they treated us really nicely. Well hope this helps! Have fun!

jsfra209

Definitley make a reservation as soon as possible.. You may also want to tell the cast member who takes the reservation about the special occasion and see if they can hook you up..I will tell you from experience that the royal table is a royal MADHOUSE, especially around fireworks time...

PS- If you get there at the designated reservation time and your table is not ready..give it NO MORE than 20min .. Last year my reservation was for 5pm, and I wasn't sat till after 7!! DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME WAITING AROUND!! , especially if its a specail occasion!! Good luck with it!

Computer Magic

disneymagic16 said:
Be sure to mke your reservations at least 90 days ahead of time. I think there are a few threads on here that tell you exactly what to do. And just tell your server about the occasion. When we went for my birthday they treated us really nicely. Well hope this helps! Have fun!
Making reservation at 90 days is a must. I just called today to make reservation for May 25th (90 day mark). I called about 4 hours after it opened and all I could get was 5:05. I was hoping for 7:00. But at least I got a seat.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom