Questions About Annual Pass Specials!?!

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Hi folks, in the v early stages of planning my next trip to the world and ive been checking out all the info about annual passes and i saw that at the moment you can get 40% off the nightly rate at AKL, the price is great value so my questions are;

How often do specials on room rates become available?

Would the discounts be on many resorts?

What are the restaurants that give discounts for AP holders?

Are there discounts on merchandise in the parks?

All help and any additional info are more than welcome and greatly appreciated, thanx in advance :wave::wave::wave:

durangojim

Many people feel park touring is the priority and that is fine so quick service meals may be the better option. Over the past few years being down at Disney for at least 5 -6 days at a time on average of 4-6 trips a year with at least one or more friends along, I have made time to go to a LOT of the TS opions including some of the signature restaurants so the TiW card DEFINITELY works for me. The table service options that Disney has are pretty good and in most cases are totally unique in terms of atmosphere, and theming. Unless money is an issue, I would suggest that you do try one and definitely one of the more themed ones such as the 50's Prime Time Cafe or the Sci Fi Drive In to get a taste of what you are missing. It is another aspect of Disney to explore and enjoy on your trips. Belle

Very true. A couple of years ago my wife and I dined at Victoria and Albert's and the card litterally paid for itself with that one meal.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom