question

kare5625

Original Poster
I have a question I am planning a vacation for November and I was wondering if anybody knew what week the free dining was for last November or if anybody knows if they will have free dining this November.

Thanks in advance,
karen

jgj123

They haven't announced free dining for November yet. In the past it typically ended the Thursday or Friday before Thanksgiving. As long as your reservations start before the free dining ends, it will carry over through the end of your stay, even for the days not otherwise included.

We've done this the last four or so Thanksgivings, each year adding the last day of free dining to our stay so we have it until we leave the Friday after Thanksgiving. So its been either a 7 or 8 night stay for Thanksgiving for us with the first night being on the last day of free dining.

rwdavis2

For the last several years WDW has been trying to wean people off free dining. In 2015 they had more restrictions than 2014. Free dining is based on predicted occupancy of the hotels. With it getting more crowded the last few years I would expect less availability than last year.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom