Question - Where can I get attraction posters?

yellowrocket

you used to be able to get all of the Disneyland attraction posters (small to HUGE) on either thick paper or canvas via Disneyland's Disney Gallery Print on Demand.

Chux

In a perfect world I'd like to have WDW Haunted Mansion, Space Mountain, Tomorrowland and PoTC... I can't find a Space Mountain for WDW so Monorail might have to suffice.

Chux

yellowrocket said:
you used to be able to get all of the Disneyland attraction posters (small to HUGE) on either thick paper or canvas via Disneyland's Disney Gallery Print on Demand.

Yeah, last time we were down there I saw them at Downtown Disney, but didn't want to risk putting the posters on the plane/didn't want to ship them/didn't want to redo my room.

Shoulda coulda woulda, I guess.

tonypitt

Has anyone ever seen a parks map that was suitable for framing?

I'd love to have a nice poster-size map of the Magic Kingdom to hang in my home office.

(Framing a park map wouldn't be great because (1) it's folded and (2) it has a lot of other info on it.)

bluejasmine

My son bought the original POTC poster that advertized the opening of the ride in WDW in 1971.. He says he thinks he got it from Art of Disney in DTD.. It cost him $40..

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom