Question : Riverside Mill Food Court Menu

fjm777

Original Poster
After looking at the new menu at allears for the Riverside Mill Food Court I noticed they it didn't list the rib plate. Does anyone know if this is no longer available? This used to be my favorite meal at the food court. Is there anyone at WDW I can contact to inquire about this?

Thanks

darthjohnny

After looking at the new menu at allears for the Riverside Mill Food Court I noticed they it didn't list the rib plate. Does anyone know if this is no longer available? This used to be my favorite meal at the food court. Is there anyone at WDW I can contact to inquire about this?

Thanks

Well, I know about a year or so ago, the Riverside Food Court stopped serving their "specials of the day." But I think there is still the ribs/chicken combo plate, and maybe even ribs sold seperately, but I'm not sure.

fjm777

Original Poster
Well that makes me mad. I really liked those and you could get them for a counter service credit on the dining plan.

Oh well I guess there is nothing I can do about it.

Thanks.

KevinYee

The new menu is depressing. I was there for lunch last weekend and didn't like how most of the variety was stuff for dinner only, not lunch. Lunch was fried this and fried that. There are a few sandwiches, but not very tasty (oddly, the muffaletta wasn't as good as the one just over in French Quarter - you'd think they'd be identical). There is a build your own salad, at least.

Richie248

I noticed that alot of the items on the menu were pretty generic. I was dissappointed. I ate at the food court once before and they had such a variety...I guess I'll have to get my rib fix from Flame Tree BBQ

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom