question pop warner vs MVMCP

corey154

So not even thinking I got tickets for Mickeys Very Merry Christmas Party on the 10th of December. That's Pop Warner week. Has anyone out there in my WDW Magic family ever went to this event during pop warner week? If so could you let me know how it was? (I'm local so I'm only staying the one night to go to the Christmas Party)

marcriss

Hi! I'm pretty sure we went during Pop Warner last year. We were there the 6th -16th and we went to MVMCP on the Tues & Thursday. Tuesday was packed, but I don't remember it being Pop people. Thursday was EMPTY! It was awesome. We're doing the same thing this year, 8th and 10th. Hopefully it won't be too crowded. I think the expense keeps the big kid groups away, keeping my fingers crossed...

Upvote 0

aristocats

oh if we go to MVMCP it would be either Friday 11th or Sunda the 13th? This is still part of Pop warner, correct?

We may pass if it is overly crowded both

Upvote 0

corey154

Original Poster
aristicats, yes it is still part of pop warner, but i think it ends on that saturday or sunday if i were you i'd go on that sunday.

Upvote 0

rkelly42

I am going during Pop Warner week as well and never been during this time, I hope the parks are not to crowded. We have MVMCP tickets for tuesday the 8th.:xmas:

Upvote 0

disneygal29

Maybe I'll see you there!!! I'm also going to MVMCP on the 10th:xmas: I can't wait...first time to see Disney at Christmas time. Only have time/money to go to one park, so making the most of it!!

Upvote 0

Gucci65

I don't think you will see them at MVMCP. Everytime I go during Pop Warner week, we always seen them at Hollywood Studios or crawling over everything at the resort.

Hope you enjoy the party!!!:xmas:

Upvote 0

LisaB08

I was at WDW last year during Pop Warner Football week. We also had tickets to the MMVMCP. It was wonderful. It wasn't overly crowded and we got to see all the shows and parades. I think getting a room during that week would be the bigger challenge. You can also order your tickets months in advance through Disney. We did that and are planning on attending MMVMCP Dec. 8th...

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom