question on TSM & BLY

jonimcd

We have taken our daughter on both multiple times starting at age 6 months until now (2.5 yrs). Toy Story does whip you around some but not enough to do any damage. The first time we rode with her was the first time for us so we didn't realize how much it moves you around. The cast members will make sure that little ones are facing forward sitting in your lap for extra support. If there were any serious concerns with it, it would have a height restriction on it. Just be cautious especially as the vehicle moves between games and you should be fine.

JohnLocke

Buzz is fine, you do all the moving around yourself and from what I remember it's not very fast around.

You may want to do Toy Story before hand to better judge for yourself.

akc

Your 18-month-old will be fine on TSM. I've seen newborns go on it (although I'm not sure why the parents would do this).
Just put your child in your lap rather than in a seat of his/her own that way you have more control over him/her. It will mean that you don't get to play (which isn't cool for a lot of parents because they want to play, so they put the kid in the seat next to them), but so long as he is facing forward and under the lap bar, it will be fine.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom