Question on travel between resorts...

heatherhy01

Thanks in advance! What is the best way to get from Pop Century to the Poly for an 8:30 AM O'hana breakfast and NOT use a ride share?

NelleBelle

We used Lyft when we stayed at YC last year and had an 8:30am ADR at Poly--so easy and didn't cost very much. Given the lines to bus over to MK at that time in the morning when every other person is trying to get MK for rope drop, not worth it.

Upvote 0

Kingoglow

Ride share would be best in terms of travel/wait time and stress. The bus to MK plus the monorail, with all the transportation lines building up, is going to take a while. Another option to consider is canceling the ADR if your heart wouldn't be too broken.

Upvote 0

heatherhy01

Original Poster
Ride share would be best in terms of travel/wait time and stress. The bus to MK plus the monorail, with all the transportation lines building up, is going to take a while. Another option to consider is canceling the ADR if your heart wouldn't be too broken.
I wouldn't mind cancelling because I am not a big breakfast eater but this is one of the meals that the kid's are most looking forward to. Plus, we are having this meal with extended family. We may have to think about a ride share. I have never used one before.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom