Question on Disney Print

tinksgilrs08

Original Poster
We just watched a special on WDW from he history channel and I saw a picture of the disney Chracters crying when Walt Disney pased away does anybody know where i can get a copy if this scetch?

net

Oohh i love this print, unfortunately i have no idea where you could get this but hopefully someone here will, interested to see!!

brkgnews

I would doubt it was an official Disney-produced sketch. It may well have been an editorial cartoon published in a newspaper.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
This one?

3c08325t.gif

I found it on-line in Webster's on-line dictionary. The following text accompanied the image:

Disney characters mourn their creator--this Miami News cartoon by artist Don Wright, shows Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck, surrounded by other characters, mourning the death of Walt Disney, their creator who died Thursday. Credit: Library of Congress.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
This is bugging me now - I have it in one of my books. I can`t find it in the Hench or Ryman books, where I thought it was. I`m afraid my collection is too big to look through each book, but I`ll keep thinking about it unless I`m beaten to it.

The link we attached isn't working... so....

go to the Library of Congress:

www.LOC.gov

then search for:

Don Wright

In the results it will be under:

"Prints & Photographs Online Catalog", result #3

Then another window will open, from there you'll get the info to order!!!

Hope that helps!!!

brkgnews

Martin... Haven't gone through my book pile yet, but I'd wager it's either in "The first 100 years" or maybe in "Realityland"

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom