Question on Disney Dining PLan

jpittore1

I'm on the DDP for June and I was allowed use a TS for the Fantasmic dining package at both Mama Melrose and Hollywood and Vine in two separate days.

iluvMainStMagic

We've never been able to "trade down", so that may no longer be an option. There are many good TS outlets in the parks that provide good food and smaller portions. Most dining packages, i.e., Fantasmic, don't take DDP. Some, like Cinderella's Royal Table, will use two TS credits per person.

The only times I remember that they "officially" offered the option to trade down a TS to CS was during a couple of times when there was a Free DP offer and the TS's got so booked up that they needed to do something to take care of those who booked with the offer but couldn't get enough ADR's. But I think there have been some other times when a guest was allowed to do it on a case-by-case basis.

Daxiegirl

Sorry it should have read 21 day ultimate ticket.
dont know whether its available in U.S but it covers us for the 21 days we are there.
Hope you enjoy your stay at AKL. Have you stayed there before, this will be our first time :)

That is fantastic! I think a package like that should be available to Canadians too. I mean, we were a British colony at one point, lol.

We have not stayed there (or anywhere at or near Disney before) so we are super excited too!
We are using the DDP as well and thus are taking full advantage of pretty much all the signature dining experiences.

Have a wonderful trip next year and have fun planning!

amyfiddle

I could never get a straight answer on what constituted a snack, pre trip....and when we finally arrived, Starbucks in mk told us that we could get a pastry and drink for a snack. Cool, we did that every day, for breakfast. wrong.... Halfway thru the week we discovered our snacks were gone.
On our last day we were so sick of food, we tried to just get a simple snack instead of full meal. Really all we need was a a drink. I couldn't convince anyone in line to order for free... but I refused to order food just to toss it (or barf it) so we just ordered a meal, took the water, and told the cashier to "pass it on." Poor kid was o confused.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom