question for CMs

barnebd5

Original Poster
Are there many job openings in the Magic Kingdom right now? I hear they are currently hiring the most in Tommorowland. How about Liberty Square and Adventureland?

joshwill

schroder6452 said:
People were very happy today when I finished my training over in Tomorrowland today. Yeah it is short over here.

that must be one heck of a long commute from hawaii to wdw :)

triparkal

they are always hiring seasonal people in adventureland/liberty square attractions... and by that i mean the jungle cruise. if you're looking for the haunted mansion you probably won't get it. my new skippers finish on tuesday. i'm so proud.
-john v

spectropluto

jobs

Job opportunities change constantly.
Go to casting (across from Downtown Disney) and they will have a list of what they are looking for.
I know on my College Program (in 98) some of the people I met mentioned during their interview about what they were interested in; i.e. "I would like a job with a spiel" etc. So they didn't say "I will only work Jungle Cruise" but gave them an overall impression of what they were looking for.

So even if the job listing says one thing, make sure to sell yourself as to how you can help the company best. How can they benefit from YOU as a potential cast member.

Hope this helps!
*Tommy

sillyspook13

joshwill said:
that must be one heck of a long commute from hawaii to wdw :)
Especially by car.......

"Hawaii: It's tough to drive there from here!"
-Ryan on Whose Line is it Anyway, to the tune of "Oklahoma"

Openings at Magic Kingdom? Yes, yes, yes! They're on mandatory 7 day work weeks at most locations...... :dazzle:

AriBelle23

triparkal said:
they are always hiring seasonal people in adventureland/liberty square attractions... and by that i mean the jungle cruise. if you're looking for the haunted mansion you probably won't get it. my new skippers finish on tuesday. i'm so proud.
-john v

Your new skippers??? So you like own them? I bet your girlfriend wouldn't be too happy with that comment. Oh and by the way, I think a new Full Time Jungle Cruise position just opened like 5 minutes ago. It's been a rough week.

I think everyone should specify a high spiel attraction at their interviews.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom