Question for CMs

Chernabog

Original Poster
I'm planning on comming back down to Disney this summer to work with the CP. However the Disney recruits aren't comming to my school till April and I need to try and sub lease my apratment while I'm gone. My problem is that i don't want to sub lease my apartment and then not get accepted. I worked in the Character Dept at MK about a year ago and I think they'd let me come back but i don't want to be over confident and be wrong. Soooo, here's my question. Is there anyone I can contact in Orlando and do an interview over the phone so I can try and sub lease my apartment now? Thanks for any help you can give. I miss the MK:(

Monorail Lime

If it's been less than a year since your last shift you should be able to call your work area and arrange work as a "Casual Temporary". No interview needed. It's not quite as convenient as the College Program because you will probably have to find your own housing in Orlando, but that's not too bad of hassle.

You should check with MK Characters first, but it's pretty safe to say you have a backup option in case the College Program doesn't work out this time.

TURKEY

Check wdwcollegeprogram.com. Under the alumni section they list some numbers you can call and check with about working in your CP department. I don't know if they list entertainment, but I am certain they could give you the number if you call.

VW, CS, and Commons may have housing too. It's too early for them to tell you about that probally.

Chernabog

Original Poster
Thanks for your help so far, I hadn't thought of the obvious route of calling Disney directly. I'm also trying to get intouch with my rep here to see what she can do. Here's hoping I'll see some of you again this summer.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom