Question for CM regarding CM use of FP+

Wiicked

Original Poster
I will be staying at All Stars Sports this December with a seasonal cast member that is not currently working. He will be using his Main Gate to enter the parks during the visit and I will use my AP. I already linked my ticket and can make FP+ selections but his Main Gate would not link. Is there a way to link his Main Gate or Cast Id in order for him to select FP+ attractions? It would suck if I would be the only one that can use FP+ during our 13 day stay at the resort. Any help would be appreciated.

CaptainShortty

At this time no Cast Member tickets can be linked to My Disney Experience, therefore they are not eligible for FP+. The rumor (just a rumor at this point as I have no proof of it) is that Cast Members will be the next ones who are eligible since we will be the "beta testers" for regular day guests. I've heard it will be in place by approximately Feb.

wogwog

Then if I do FP+ selection I will ride alone. Great.
Your friend won't like the following either. I hear that even when cast members are eleigible for FP in the future they will have a limit on the number of FP they can get in a to be determined time period. Disney des not like you any better as an AP guest. You will also have restrictions on your number of FP in a time period if you not a resort guest. Disney values you as much as the cast.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom