Question for cast members

DisneyFreak1228

Aramark = Vilest "food" on the planet
Subway = Sandwiches you get tired of quickly
Solution? - Bring an extra shirt and buy something onstage or bring your lunch.

And the CM hair salon at MGM is called The Cutting Room.

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
and the quality of the Subway sandwiches served by the Aramark franchises seems less than that of a standard subway franchise

mkt

Premium Member
this is really funny... from Subway.com

1460 Ave of the Stars
Walt Disney World
Lake Buena Vista FL 32830
407-827-7967

250 W Animation Dr
Orlando FL 32830
407-827-7977

1390 N Magic Kingdom Dr
Mouseketeria
Bay Lake FL 32830
407-827-7920

rainfully

hypercatmatt04 said:
At Six Flags, we have Wabbits, which is just like the other restaraunts at the park but CM (I am too obsessed with Disney to think of any other name to call myself..talk about wishful thinking) exclusive and serves the food for about 6 bucks less than what guests pay.

:lol: I used to work at Six Flags to cure my craving for working at a theme park. Wasn't quite the same... but it was what it was. :lol:

I used to drive accross the street after work and put in Disney Music while the fireworks were going off. :eek:

tirian

Is it my imagination, or is the food at the Subways not only greasier than a regular one, but also more expensive?

Posted by mkt:
Aramark = :hurl:

absolutely vile nastiness

You're absolutely right! Have you ever had their "Chinese" food? It's worse than the "Asian-style" crap at the Land pavilion! I spent $7 one day on a little plate of Chinese-something noodles and a disgusting egg roll at the Mouseketeeria. I should have just eaten onstage. :hurl:

mkt

Premium Member
tirian said:
You're absolutely right! Have you ever had their "Chinese" food? It's worse than the "Asian-style" crap at the Land pavilion! I spent $7 one day on a little plate of Chinese-something noodles and a disgusting egg roll at the Mouseketeeria. I should have just eaten onstage. :hurl:

I never trusted them with anything too complicated... the more ingredients required, the greater the chance of me getting sick.

The strange thing, I had a sirloin steak from them, the random day they offered it. It was actually pretty good.

rumble

I restricted myself to only eating french fries at the mouseketeria. The best food ever in the mouseketeria was during 04's hurricane ride-out when we had london broil, chicken, and all the fixings. Yet it seemed with each subsequent hurricane the food got less and less fancy. Hurricane Jeanne's food was pizza the first day, and reheated leftover pizza the second day... Still better than any aramark food.

DisneyFreak1228

Once, I went against my rule of not eating Aramark, and bought a burger and fries. It was my last official PAC/F! shift before I officially went to Tower. I was assigned to photocell radio (as always) and I ended up getting sick and passing out right before house open. :lol:

Captain Hank

Hmmm, looks like I'll be eating onstage a bit, then. Good thing my costume won't be too complicated so I can change out of it quickly.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
PirateJeffWDW said:
Once I used the Kingdom Kutters. The lady there (who has a mullet, btw) must just be used to giving every guy the same "Disney Look" haircut without even really paying attention because she made me look SO freakin stupid. After that I had to go to a normal salon off-property to get it fixed and so I just went there from then on...
Pirate Jeff °o°
:lol: :lol: Never go to hair stylist/barber that has a mullet!!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom